If you do not find the form or application you are looking for, please contact the Center for International Education at 504-864-7550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-Departure Checklist: Use this list to prepare for your arrival in the U.S. To read more about preparing for studying in the U.S., visit the Pre-Departure section of our website.
- Health Insurance Waiver: If you do not want to be enrolled and charged for International Student Health Insurance, you can apply to use the health insurance plan you are currently covered under while in the U.S. The plan will need to meet Loyola's requirements and be approved by LewerMark Insurance before it is accepted. To read more about the international student insurance, visit the Health Insurance section of our website.
- SEVIS Transfer Supplement Form: If you are transferring to Loyola from another school in the U.S. To read more about the transfer process, visit the Transferring to Loyola section of our website.
- J-1 Exchange Student On-Campus Employment Form: If you are a J-1 exchange student and you would like to work on-campus, please fill out this form. To read more about working at Loyola, visit the On-Campus Employment section of our website.
- CIE Letter Request Form: If you would like CIE to write a letter for you to apply for a social security number, bank account, driver's license, etc. please fill out this form.
- OPT Updates: If you are currently on OPT and your employer information has changed, please fill out this form. If your address and/or name has changed, please fill out this form. To read FAQs for students on post-completion OPT, visit the Off-Campus Employment section of our website.
- Transfer out of Loyola: If you will be attending another school in the U.S., you will need to fill out a transfer form. To learn more about transferring, visit the Transfer out of Loyola section of our website.
International Activitites Forms
- Cultural Connections Application: If you would like to help welcome international exchange students by being a "buddy" to them, please fill out this form. To read more about Cultural Connections, visit the Get Involved section of our website.
- Let us know about International events: If you know about an international event happening at Loyola or in New Orleans, let us know so we can include it in our next newsletter. To read more about International events, visit the News & Events section of our website.